Get that big event buzz while contributing to a life-saving cause.
We have plenty of events to choose from including challenges, galas, bucket collections, local fundraising events and more.
What will I be doing?
From marshalling to bucket collections, cheering to fundraising, you can join us in any capacity as a volunteer!
Tasks might include:
- Helping set up and clear down on event days
- Meeting and greeting guests, participants and spectators
- Supporting participants as they take part in an event, by marshalling, cheering or handing out refreshments
Applicants must be aged 17 or over.
Full training will be provided when you sign up to volunteer, so if you don’t have all the skills required – don’t worry! As long as you’re willing to learn, we’re here to help guide you.
The attributes that make a great volunteer include:
- Flexible and willing to volunteer outdoors
- A lot of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Able to think creatively and use initiative
- Tactful, reliable and approachable with good communication skills
Depending on the role you choose, you may also need to be able to:
- Network and travel around the local area
- Move heavy equipment
- Use your own vehicle and hold a clean driving license
- Use a computer and send emails