Make your fundraising top of the class
There are so many ways to support the Great North Air Ambulance's lifesaving missions, from dress-down days to bake sales. How you fundraise is entirely up to you, but what really matters is you'll be helping us save the lives of critically ill and injured people across the region. We have lots of fun ideas to get your school fundraising started.
From colouring in to word searches and even making your own helicopter – there are lots of ways you can learn with the Great North Air Ambulance Service! You can even take a virtual look around our airbase with paramedic Jamie.Learn with GNAAS
Kick start your school fundraising
- Hold a non-uniform day, asking pupils to donate to participate. We’d love to see you in GNAAS colours!
- Arrange a community clothing collection
- Organise a breaktime bake sale and donate the money raised.
- Battle of the bands. Charge an entry fee for charity.
- Organise a summer fete or fair, with stalls, games, raffles and tombolas.
- See below for more ways to get involved…
Ways your school can get involved
Plan a fundraising event
If your school is thinking about fundraising for GNAAS, get in touch and tell us your plans! We can provide materials to support your efforts.
Tell us your plans
Request a speaker
We can offer a school talk, tailored to suit a school assembly. Request more info below.
Request a school talk
Clothing collections at school
Can your school spare some space to hold a community clothing collection?
Hold a collection