08 September 2024
Newcastle to South Shields
We ask you to pledge £300
Be part of the biggest half marathon in the world!
Follow the 13.1-mile route from city to coast, crossing the iconic Tyne Bridge alongside athletes, celebrities and 57,000 fellow runners.
After crossing the finish line, you can relax at our charity marquee with friends, family and your GNAAS teammates.Buy a place
Whether it’s your first time on the start line or you’re a hardcore harrier, we would love to have you on Team GNAAS. In exchange for your support, all our runners will receive…
- Your own #TeamGNAAS running top (sent 1-2 months before the big day)
- The official GNAAS fundraising pack and online tips to help you meet your goals
- Email newsletters to keep you updated about the run
- The loudest cheers of support on the route
- Finishers medal
- Commemorative t-shirt
- A post-race marquee reception with a free massage and refreshments to celebrate your achievement!
How do I get a place?
Secure your spot on the start line with Team GNAAS - beat the ballot and support the only air ambulance in the North.
Got a ballot place for the Great North Run 2023? You can still run with #TeamGNAAS, helping raise vital funds.
Join the team
Whether you would like to be part of our enthusiastic cheer team, help in our event marquee or you’re a qualified massage therapist, there are lots of ways to get involved in the Great North Run. Find out more and sign up.