Last year our raffle raised an incredible £180K for the charity!
We struggled to keep up with the volume of returned post and raffle ticket purchases, so we need your help with managing the workload of returned paper tickets that come back to us! Join us at GNAAS HQ this summer as part of our volunteer Ground Crew.
Role Location: GNAAS HQ, Progress House, Urlay Nook
Hours: 3-5 days a week from July to September. Days and times can be flexible.
Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Opening and sorting raffle post
- Data input onto Microsoft excel sheets for banking
- Contacting supporters using our database to gather information
- Optional – become a volunteer seller and sell raffle tickets for us, too!
- Good IT and administrative skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Polite and happy to communicate with the public
- Comfortable with cash/cheque handling
- Access to a vehicle or good transport links, to travel to Urlay Nook.
- Knowledge of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database would be useful, but training will be given.
If this sounds like the volunteer role for you, and you’d like to join us at the home fo the Guardian of the North helicopter this summer, please apply today.
We can’t wait to hear from you!Apply