We would be proud to have you on board!
By making us your Chosen Charity, you will be joining our mission to bring pre-hospital care to hundreds of severely injured or ill patients every year. There’s no one-size-fits-all option – we work together to understand what suits you and what will help to achieve your fundraising mission.
We can support your workplace mission
Your support will never be one-sided, our dedicated support team will work with you to achieve your business goals.
- Fulfil your CSR – Supporting a charity can help with your corporate social responsibility goals.
- Unite staff and increase employee engagement– Working with a charity can improve personal development and boost employee morale.
- Strengthen your company reputation– A strong relationship with a charity can raise your profile, attract recruits and could even increase custom.
- Benefit from PR Opportunities – Supporting a charity can gain your company vital exposure and increase brand awareness.
How you can get involved:
- Host workplace events
- Take part in our charity events and challenges
- Sign up to Payroll Giving
- Become an event sponsor
- Sell our raffle tickets at work
- Recycle unwanted clothes to our trading company
- Hold collection tins in your workplace
- Donate something special for our charity auctions
Do your own thing! – Fundraising with your team can be fun and rewarding. You could get creative with your ideas or organise internal events such as bake sales, dress down/up days, sports days and much more! We’ll send you a fundraising pack filled with everything you need, plus our dedicate team will be on hand to support you along the way. Remember to ask if your company match funds!
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more or speak to our team making GNAAS your Chosen Charity, we would love to hear from you.
Get in touch by calling 01325 487 263 or emailing email@example.com