Be a welcoming face to any visitors of our charity headquarters.
Progress House, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
Any hours between 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
We’re looking for volunteers to provide a friendly welcome to visitors when they arrive at our charity headquarters. Our office is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday; we welcome volunteers to support the charity by covering some of these hours.
Your role will include welcoming visitors; issuing visitor badges; taking merchandise orders, and accepting monetary and clothing donations.
You will also support conference events, manage bookings, set up and tidy meeting rooms, and liaise with visitors.
We also have general administration duties, such as postroom duties. Full training will be given.
- An interest in the Great North Air Ambulance Service and the work we do
- A lot of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude
- Basic IT skills (training can be provided)
- A polite and friendly demeanour to communicate with the public
- Comfortable with cash handling