We'd love you to come onboard!
By making the Great North Air Ambulance Service your group's Chosen Charity, you will be joining our mission to bring pre-hospital care to hundreds of severely injured or ill patients every year.
There are lots of ways your group can fundraise. Here are a few ideas to get you started…
- Hold a bring and buy sale and donate the money raised
- Get baking and sell your tasty treats
- Hold a sponsored event; you could walk, or do a sponsored silence
- Become a clothing collection point for the local community
- …or do your own thing!
Fundraising with your group is fun and rewarding. Get creative! We’ll send you a fundraising pack filled with everything you need, plus our dedicated team will be on hand to support you along the way.
We can support your group as you support us.
When you make GNAAS your chosen charity and fundraise for us, we’ll help you achieve your goals by providing:
- Fundraising materials, including sponsor forms, posters, collection boxes and more
- An informative talk about our service to your group, delivered by a GNAAS representative
- Attendance from our team at your fundraising events
Get in touch to find out how else we can help you reach your fundraising goals.Get in touch