Come on board...
By making the Great North Air Ambulance Service your school's Chosen Charity, you will be joining our mission to bring pre-hospital care to hundreds of severely injured or ill patients every year.
How you can get involved
There are lots of ways your school can fundraise. Here are a few ideas to get you started…
- Go Green for GNAAS with a dress down day
- Get bake and sell your tasty treats
- Hold a sponsored event; you could walk, do cross-country or do a sponsored silence
- Host a clothing drive and recycle unwanted clothing
- Become a clothing collection point for the local community
- … or do your own thing!
Fundraising with your school is fun and rewarding. Get creative! We’ll send you a fundraising pack filled with everything you need, plus our dedicated team will be on hand to support you along the way.Join in
Support for schools
We can support your school as you support us.
When you make GNAAS your chosen charity and fundraise for us, we’ll help you achieve your goals by providing:
- Fundraising materials, including sponsor forms, posters, collection boxes and more
- A special school assembly, delivered by a GNAAS representative with the help of our mascot
- Attendance from our team at your fundraising events