12 September 2021
Newcastle to South Shields
Entry fee £58
We ask you to pledge to raise £300
Be part of the biggest half marathon in the world!
Follow the 13.1-mile route from city to coast, crossing the iconic Tyne Bridge alongside athletes, celebrities and 57,000 fellow runners.
After crossing the finish line, you can relax at our charity marquee with friends, family and your GNAAS teammates.
Whether it’s your first time on the start line or you’re a hardcore harrier, we would love to have you on Team GNAAS. In exchange for your support, all our runners will receive…
- Your own #TeamGNAAS running top
- The official GNAAS fundraising pack and online tips to help you meet your goals
- Email newsletters to keep you updated about the run
- The loudest cheers of support on the route
- A post-race marquee reception with a physio, food and drinks to celebrate your achievement!
How do I get a place?
Buy a place
We have a limited number of places available in the Great North Run 2021. Places are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Get your place
If you have a ballot place in the Great North Run 2021 you can still be part of #TeamGNAAS and help raise vital funds.
Whether you would like to be part of our enthusiastic cheer team, help in our event marquee or you’re a qualified massage therapist, there are lots of ways to get involved in the Great North Run. Find out more and sign up.