13 September 2020
Newcastle to South Shields
Entry fee £57
We ask you to pledge to raise £300
Be part of the biggest half marathon in the world!
Follow the 13.1-mile route from city to coast, crossing the iconic Tyne Bridge alongside athletes, celebrities and 57,000 fellow runners.
After crossing the finish line, you can relax at our charity marquee with friends, family and your GNAAS teammates.
Whether it’s your first time on the start line or you’re a hardcore harrier, we would love to have you on Team GNAAS. In exchange for your support, all our runners will receive…
- Your own #TeamGNAAS running top
- The official GNAAS fundraising pack and online tips to help you meet your goals
- Email newsletters to keep you updated about the run
- The loudest cheers of support on the route
- A post-race marquee reception with a physio, food and drinks to celebrate your achievement!
How do I get a place?
Buy a place
Great North Run 2020 places are now available. It's £57 to enter and we ask you to pledge to raise £300.
Buy a place
If you already have a spot in the Great North Run 2020 ballot and would like to run for us, we would love to have you! Tell us about your place below.
Whether you would like to be part of our enthusiastic cheer team, help in our event marquee or you’re a qualified massage therapist, there’s lots of ways to get involved in the Great North Run 2020. Find out more and sign up.