Baby airlifted after accidental scalding


An eight month old boy was airlifted from Keswick today after being accidentally scalded in a Main Street cafe.

An eight month old boy was airlifted from Keswick today after being accidentally scalded in a Main Street cafe.

The boy was flown to the RVI in Newcastle with serious chest and abdominal injuries.

He was treated on scene by our doctor and paramedic team, working alongside North West Ambulance Service paramedics.

It took 25 minutes to fly to Newcastle and he was stable on arrival.

Pictured is the Pride of Cumbria on scene in Keswick.

Translate ยป