Thank you for your Direct Debit signup
_ENTERED_NAME_, thank you for signing up to donate __DD_PAYMENT_AMOUNT__ __DD_PAYMENT_FREQUENCY__ by Direct Debit.
The Company Name that will appear on your Bank statement against the Direct Debit will be Great North Air Ambulance Service Ltd. If you have provided an email address, you will receive a confirmation of this immediately
All Direct Debits are protected by a guarantee which can be found towards the bottom of this page. It will also be attached to your email confirmation and included in your welcome pack.
Please check your details are correct below. If there are any errors please contact us immediately on 01325 487 263 or email email@example.com
Account name: __DD_ACCOUNT_NAME__
Sort code: __DD_SORT_CODE__
Account number: __DD_ACCOUNT_NUMBER__
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the Great North Air Ambulance Service Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited, or as otherwise agreed. If you request the Great North Air Ambulance Service Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by the Great North Air Ambulance Service Ltd, or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to you must pay it back when the Great North Air Ambulance Service Ltd asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.