Assist in the maintenance of our brand-new home in Urlay Nook.
Role location: This role is based at Urlay Nook
Hours: Approximately 2-5 hours a week (Seasonal Dependant)
Applicants must be aged 18 or over
• General grounds care including use of strimmer’s, mowers, hedge cutters
• Clearing weeds and maintaining areas including; roadways, pathways, courtyards, car parks and steps
• Mowing grassed areas
• Assist facilities with tasks, such as digging, cutting down bushes and shrubs.
• Carry out any other grounds work when required
• Willing to volunteer outdoors
• A lot of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude
• Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Ability to move heavy equipment (although it is not essential for all members of the team to help with heavy lifting)
• Your own vehicle and a clean driver’s license or ability to travel to Urlay Nook