Get that big event buzz while contributing to a life-saving cause.
Role location: You could be helping at various event locations depending on the event(s) you choose to support.
Hours: Exact timings for our events will be provided nearer to the date. However, we generally need volunteers for a minimum of two hours per event.
Applicants must be aged 17 or over.Volunteer at an event
- To help on event days setting up and clearing down
- Meet and greet guests, participants and spectators
- Support participants as they take part, such as marshaling, cheering or handing out refreshments
- Flexible and willing to volunteer outdoors
- A lot of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- The ability to use a computer and send emails
- Ability to network and travel around the local area
- Ability to move heavy equipment (although it is not essential for all members of the team to help with heavy lifting)
- Your own vehicle and a clean driving license (although it is not essential for all members of the team to own and drive a car)