Help raise awareness and increase income for the charity by servicing collection boxes in your area.
Role Location: You will be based within your own locality.
Hours: This role is flexible and can be carried out at a time that suits you, it can take
from as little as three hours per month to build and maintain your collection tin
network, up to half a day per week depending on the size of area you would like to
Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Emptying collection tins at regular intervals throughout the year
- Approaching local businesses and groups to find new locations for our collection boxes
- Completing associated paperwork
- Getting involved with other fundraising activities when available
- Ability to organise your work and work on your own initiative
- IT skills are essential for this role for monthly reporting
- Physically able to manage heavy collection tins
- You’ll need to be polite and happy to communicate with the public
- Good knowledge of local area
- Access to a vehicle or good transport links