Support our fundraising with a variety of admin tasks.
Role Location: Our offices at Eaglescliffe, Penrith or Newton Aycliffe.
Hours: 4 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm.
Applicants must be aged 16 or over.
- General administration support including photocopying, collating documents and helping with publicity mailings
- Dealing with members of the public face to face
- Counting money that has been donated to the charity
- To use Microsoft Office systems to undertake a range of office tasks
- Making contact with supporters using our database
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and redirecting calls as appropriate
- Completing room bookings and scheduling meetings
Our administration volunteers work co-operatively with all members of staff in our offices which means that tasks can vary week to week.
- Good IT and administrative skills
- Excellent listening skills
- An excellent telephone manner and people skills
- Ability to communicate information and be polite with members of the public and office staff
- The ability to work as part of a team
You must be able to travel to one of our offices. Knowledge of CRM systems or databases would be useful, but training will be given.Apply