Be part of an exciting, innovative team where your skills directly impact the life-saving work of the charity.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and confident Fundraising Assistant to provide an efficient administrative support service to our Fundraising team.
Progress House, Urlay Nook, Stockton-on-Tees
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
40 hours per week, to be worked flexibly Monday - Friday
Fundraising Assistant is a pivotal and varied role, with no two days being the same! As the first point of contact for fundraising enquiries, you will communicate effectively with our supporters, answer incoming calls and emails, keep our CRM database up to date and issue and maintain fundraising materials.
Working closely with our Community Fundraisers to increase engagement amongst a wide supporter base, you will proactively make bookings for fundraising activities, enhance our Supporter Journey and welcome visitors to our Head Office reception.Job description
With previous experience working in a busy office environment, you will have excellent customer service and IT skills. You should be highly organised and able to work effectively across various activities and meet key deadlines. We are looking for a friendly, proactive, and adaptable team player who can work collaboratively across the team to support the delivery of shared goals.
If you are passionate, energetic, professional, and hardworking, and you think you’ve got what it takes to help us achieve our mission, we welcome your application!Person specification
Why work for us?
Our range of employee rewards and benefits include:
- A generous annual leave entitlement, starting at 23 days holiday in addition to bank holidays, increasing to 27 days with service
- Access to Bupa and Simply Health private healthcare schemes (after 6-month probation)
- Contractual sick pay (after 6-month probation)
- Access to a 24/7 counselling and advice service
- Supportive training and development programmes
- Staff games room and social events
- Access to Civil Servants Sports Club (CSSC)
- Access to Plane Saver Credit Union
- Eligibility for a Blue Light discount card
- Car dealership discounted offers
- Free parking at our HQ
By joining the GNAAS family, you will be part of a fantastic team all working together. All our roles require innovative thought processes and a willingness to learn new skills. If you are looking to be part of a vibrant and positive environment and are excited by the opportunity to support the charity’s Fundraising Team, then please get in touch.
To apply, please complete our online application form telling us why you are a perfect fit for this position and what you can bring to the charity.
- Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 26th August 2022
- Interview details: Interviews will be held at Progress House at the beginning of September – date to be confirmed
We appreciate you taking the time to apply for this position. Due to the volume of applications we are expecting, we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, unfortunately, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please note that all correspondence regarding this position will be sent to the email address that you have provided. Due to our Recruitment Policy, we are unable to accept CVs. Thank you.