Salary: £18,086 - £20,486
Full time, permanent
Whether it is the remarkable recoveries of our patients, the fundraising exploits of our supporters or the sheer power and majesty of our aircraft, at the Great North Air Ambulance Service, we have no shortage of material. What we are looking for is an outstanding candidate to help build our online community and share our incredible story with the world.
The social media assistant will play a key role in the media and communications team by generating and distributing social content across our platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. They will utilise analytical tools to examine trends across the social landscape and the charity’s website to help shape the future of our communications strategy. And they will come up with bold and brilliant ideas for content that inspires action.
So if social is your second language, if you have a keen eye for design and sharp copy, we’d love to hear from you.
- Educated to degree level
- Impeccable English skills
- Full driving licence
- Can demonstrate flair for creating social content
- Basic understanding of social analytics using Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics and a willingness to learn to an advanced level.
- Basic competence in Adobe Photoshop
- Video and photography skills – a willingness to learn is essential
- As comfortable presenting in front of camera as interviewing behind it
To apply, please fill in an application form, available here. Email completed form to email@example.com with a sample of relevant work, no more than two sides of A4, showing the process which led to the work and what it achieved.
The closing date is Tuesday, August 28th. Interviews will take place on Tuesday, September 4th.